Sunday, March 28, 2010

10 things that piss me off

Most would say I'm a pretty laid back guy. My attitude: mellow. My simple loves: Sunsets, bbq's and brunettes. You know, nothing out of the ordinary.

But there's a dark side to every one, and nothing brings that out more than these 10 things:

1. Too many pretzels in the Chex Mix! Same applies to peanuts in the trail mix.

2. Baby sitting a friend's drunk friend! That isn't my responsibility! Next time it happens I'm leaving 'em on the curb - with their wallet! I charge by the minute!

3. When motorcyclists rev their engine! You guys think the grueling pop of your engine sounds cool? Do everybody a favor and kill yo' self!

4. Not enough ice in my ice water! I like my drinks ice-cold damnit!

5. Roommates who put their initials on their groceries! You callin' me a crook?

6. When I get woken up from a good dream! Fellas, you know what I mean. There's only one kind of good dream!

7. The teachers pet! You sit right in front of the damn teacher. Your hand's the first one up when they ask a question. At least let me answer the easy ones! You'll always find a hater in me.

8. Video gamers... You and your "gaming parties." You call that a party? With your 10 big screens, 555 Domino specials and Matrix-esque amount of wires running throughout the dungeon you call your "crib"... You guys are more depressing than anything...Which pisses me off!

9. Leaving my facebook account open to status hackers! What's on my mind? Apparently I need a circumcision.

10. My uncanny ability to always find a way to wreck a good thing. Sometimes I do it and I don't even know it! Sometimes I do it without even trying!

What pisses you off?

3 comments:

  1. What pisses me off? douchebags that are always complaining all the time... Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a good one.
    my most common response to, "what is my pet peeve" is, "people who chew with their mouths open." for this question though,
    "what pisses me off," i'd have to respond to your first sentence in number ten, "My uncanny ability to always find a way to wreck a good thing." currently, i've been truly thinking my mellow mood has something to do with this sentence.
    it's like, time a 'good thing,' but more often a 'good guy' comes along that my past gets in the way, or i do something s0..blah, that i wreck it.

    sincerely,
    give me something i can't break

    ReplyDelete