Thursday, July 14, 2011

Santa Barbara Happy Hour: Bistro 1111


Since I've moved into my new apartment on East Beach, I've been nothing but smiles.
I'm footsteps away from the beach, footsteps away from the park - and I've recently discovered that I'm footsteps from a great happy hour.
Bistro 1111 at the Hotel Miramonte hosts a DAILY happy hour (7 days a week!) from 4-7 p.m. which includes 2 for $5 domestic bottles, $5 wines by the glass, $5 appetizers and wanna-be rum runners.
Overlooking East Beach, Bistro 1111 anchors the East Beach Happy Hour scene because it's the only one! The most enjoyable part of my time there had to have been the fresh pilsner glasses for each beer. Unlike most places who do 2-for-1's and give you both beers at once, our bartender Coleen gave me each of my domestic bottles one at a time, with a fresh chilled glass.
Bistro 1111 also serves their bar menu until 11 p.m. on weekdays and until 12 a.m. on the weekends - a new option besides Jack in the Box for anyone looking for a late night bite on the East side.

No comments:

Post a Comment